Personalized Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Nobody should feel embarrassed to show off their smile. We understand that missing, chipped or discolored teeth may leave you feeling self-conscious, but we have a number of cosmetic options that can help you regain confidence in your smile.
Premier Dental Center San Antonio at Nacogdoches offers a number of cosmetic dental treatment options to correct a variety of issues, whether that is brightening your teeth or replacing a missing tooth.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Teeth Whitening: We offer in-office and take-home whitening options. Both are safe & effective. Learn more.
- Invisalign®: Invisalign aligners are a convenient and comfortable way to straighten your smile. Learn more.
- Veneers: These thin porcelain sheets can be bonded to the surfaces of your teeth to help close gaps. This can help to change the shape, shade, or size of your teeth.
- Implants: If you are missing a tooth (or multiple teeth), then implants are the closest thing to getting your actual teeth back. They can last a lifetime with proper care and will function just like a normal tooth. Learn more.
Our Restorative Dentistry Services
Sometimes a change to your smile isn’t just a cosmetic desire: it’s a restorative necessity for your dental health. This is especially true when you lose a tooth because of disease or decay. Our restorative dentistry options include:
- Crowns: This is a cap fitted over an existing tooth that prevents decay from spreading.
- Bridges: Bridges replace a missing tooth and are attached to adjacent teeth. These are custom-made to fit your mouth.
- Dentures: If you have many missing teeth, you may be a good fit for removable partial or complete dentures. Once you have dentures, you will need to replace them every 3-8 years to properly fit.
Start With a San Antonio Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation
It’s time to treat yourself to the smile you deserve! Start by scheduling a consultation at Premier Dental Center San Antonio at Nacogdoches inside 1604. In your consultation, the dentist will review all possible cosmetic and restorative options that are available to you. We will help find a solution that fits your desired results and your budget.